Sheik M. M. Fattah
Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah is a Ph.D. candidate under the supervision of Prof. Athman Bouguettaya and Liu Na. Before starting his Ph.D., he has been working as an assistant researcher in Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI) for 1.5 years. He completed his Masters in February 2016 from Computer and Information Communication Engineering department of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea. He was also a research assistant in Advance Networking Lab at the same university for two years. He has completed his Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. His major research interests are Internet of Things, Web of Things, Semantic Web Technologies and Service Oriented Computing. He is currently a recipient of RTP Tuition Fee and Stipend Scholarship. Previously, he was awarded foreign student tuition fee scholarship from the South Korean government. He worked on two European Projects (Web of Objects and Fiesta-IoT) and several Korean domestic projects. He likes reading books, playing cricket and etc.
- Event-based Detection of Changes in IaaS Performance Signatures. Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah, and Athman Bouguettaya. SCC 2020, Beijing, China.
- Signature-based Selection of IaaS Cloud Services. Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. ICWS 2020, Beijing, China.
- Long-Term IaaS Provider Selection Using Short-Term Trial Experience. Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. ICWS 2019: Milan, Italy.
- A CP-Net Based Qualitative Composition Approach for an IaaS Provider. Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. WISE 2018, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Long-term IaaS Selection using Performance Discovery Sheik Mohammad Mostakim Fattah, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (2020).