Abdallah Lakhdari is a PhD candidate under the supervision of professor Athman Bouguettaya. Before starting his PhD, he spent one year in Cloud Computing and Big Data “C2BD” lab at New Mexico tech, USA as a visiting graduate student. Abdallah received his bachelor degree and Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Laghouat, Algeria in 2010 and 2013 respectively. Since his graduation, he had been working as a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at Laghouat university for three years. He was also affiliated to “Laboratoire d’informatique et de mathematiques” with the Optimization and modeling research group at the same university. He is currently a recipient of Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Internet of Things (IoT) Service Management. His research interests include Social computing, crowdsourcing, IoT Service Mining, and Service Computing.
- Crowdsharing Wireless Energy Services. Abdallah Lakhdari, Amani Abusafia, and Athman Bouguettaya. IEEE CIC 2020, USA.
- Elastic Composition of Crowdsourced IoT Energy Services. Abdallah Lakhdari, Athman Bouguettaya, Azadeh Ghari Neiat, and Basem Suleiman. EAI MobiQuitous 2020, Germany.
- Fluid Composition of Intermittent IoT Energy Services. Abdallah Lakhdari, and Athman Bouguettaya. SCC 2020, Beijing, China.
- Crowdsourcing Energy as a Service. Abdallah Lakhdari, Athman Bouguettaya, and Azadeh Ghari Neiat. ICSOC 2018, Hangzhou, China.
- Composing Energy Services in a Crowdsourced IoT Environment. Abdallah Lakhdari, Athman Bouguettaya, Sajib Mistry , and Azadeh Ghari Neiat. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (2020).