Babar Shahzaad is a Ph.D. candidate under the supervision of Prof. Athman Bouguettaya at The University of Sydney. He completed his Bachelor and Master of Science in Computer Engineering from University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Taxila, Pakistan in 2014 and 2016 respectively. He was awarded a merit-based scholarship for his Master studies. He worked as a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at University of Management and Technology (UMT), Sialkot, Pakistan for two years. He is currently a recipient of Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Cloud Service Management. His research interests include ICN/NDN applications for the Internet of Things (IoT), IoT Service Mining, and Service Computing.
- Package Delivery Using Autonomous Drones in Skyways. Woojin Lee, Balsam Alkouz, Babar Shazaad, and Athman Bouguettaya. UbiComp21, Virtual.
- Robust Composition of Drone Delivery Services under Uncertainty Babar Shahzaad, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. ICWS 2021, Virtual.
- A Game-Theoretic Drone-as-a-Service Composition for Delivery. Babar Shahzaad, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. ICWS 2020, Beijing, China.
- Constraint-Aware Drone-as-a-Service Composition. Babar Shahzaad, Athman Bouguettaya, Sajib Mistry, and Azadeh Ghari Neiat. ICSOC 2019, Toulouse, France.
- Composing Drone-as-a-Service (DaaS) for Delivery. Babar Shahzaad, Athman Bouguettaya, Sajib Mistry, and Azadeh Ghari Neiat. ICWS 2019: Milan, Italy.
- Resilient Composition of Drone Services for Delivery. Babar Shahzaad, Athman Bouguettaya, Sajib Mistry , and Azadeh Ghari Neiat. Future Generation Computer Systems (2020).