Dipankar Chaki is a PhD candidate under the supervision of Professor Athman Bouguettaya at The University of Sydney. He completed his Master of Science in Computer Science & Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering from BRAC University in the year of 2016 and 2013 respectively. Before joining as a PhD student, he served BRAC University as a Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering from January 2014 to February 2019. He also worked as a Research Assistant in the Data & Design Lab, University of Dhaka between October 2016 and September 2017. He is currently a recipient of Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Internet of Things (IoT) Service Management. He has vast interest in Service Oriented Computing such as IoT Service Design, Service Mining, and Service Composition. Besides, he has keen interest in Data Analysis with Statistics and Machine Learning. Outside of profession, education and research, Dipankar is very passionate about sports, specially, an avid fan of cricket.
- Dynamic Conflict Resolution of IoT Services in Smart Homes. Dipankar Chaki, and Athman Bouguettaya. ICSOC 2021, Virtual.
- Adaptive Priority-based Conflict Resolution of IoT Services. Dipankar Chaki, and Athman Bouguettaya. ICWS 2021, Virtual.
- Fine-grained Conflict Detection of IoT Services. Dipankar Chaki, and Athman Bouguettaya. SCC 2020, Beijing, China.
- A Conflict Detection Framework for IoT Services in Multi-resident Smart Homes. Dipankar Chaki, Athman Bouguettaya, and Sajib Mistry. ICWS 2020, Beijing, China.
- You Are What You Use: Usage-based Profiling in IoT Environments. Manan Choksi, Dipankar Chaki, Abdallah Lakhdari, and Athman Bouguettaya. UbiComp 2022, Virtual, Poster paper.
- Occupancy Estimation from Thermal Images. Zishan Qin, Dipankar Chaki, Abdallah Lakhdari, Amani Abusafia, and Athman Bouguettaya. ICSOC 2021, Virtual, Demo paper.
- Best Paper Award by IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), 2020.